Today, I wanted to share 10 of my favorite leadership quotes. I look to these for inspiration and guidance on the path of my leadership journey. They are my personal affirmations!
- “Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” — Peter Drucker
- “A leader is a dealer in hope.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “A leader’s growth determines the growth of the followers. When you, the leader stop growing, your followers will stop growing as well.” — Billy Moyer
- “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.” — Ken Blanchard
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right–for you’ll be criticized anyway.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Investing in yourself is the most valuable investment you will ever make. You will grow as a leader, which will in turn allow you to empower other leaders and equip them to lead at a higher level.” — Amber Fogarty
- “If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” — John F. Kennedy
- “You don’t think your way to new behavior; you behave your way to new thinking.” — Bill Moyer
- “Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass.” — Paul J. Meyer
I would love for you to comment and share your favorite leadership quotes with me!