Hire a Chief People Officer
The Chief People Officer (CPO) of an organization develops and builds out multiple key initiatives and programs that are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives. The CPO is a member of the executive management team and serves as a Senior Advisor and confidant to the CEO, and, an advisor to the executive team and others on all aspects of their talent management platform. This includes a vision for creating the strategy for building a best in class talent enterprise, as well as the ability to execute the strategy successfully and expeditiously.
The SOS Leadership Chief People Officer program can direct and assist with:
- Coaching, Training & Development – Evaluate corporate coaching and training needs, and direct the development of training programs and measure effectiveness of such programs.
- Culture and Values – Add to company culture, and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis.
- Talent Management – Identify, recruit, and develop talent for other areas within company.
- Participate as a member of the Executive Leadership Team in setting and developing plan for firm initiatives.
- Performance Management – Assist in the annual performance and talent review process and provide training, coaching and guidance as applicable. Provide coaching and counsel to management and staff to resolve conflicts and/or address job performance problems.
- Recruiting – Direct comprehensive human resource programs that attract, develop, retain, and engage a high quality workforce. Establish best practices guidelines for recruiting across the firm’s business lines.
- Turnaround CPO– The Turnaround CPO will be on site to work with your people multiple days each month and partners with you to turn around your culture and ultimately your organizations results. This package is customized fully for your organization in order to deliver the best possible results.
- Full-Time CPO– The Full-Time CPO will be on site to work with your people one full day each month and partners with you to create a development culture that focuses on the growth of all employees.
- Part-Time CPO– The Part-Time CPO will be on site to work with your people one full day every other month (6 times a year) and partners with you to create a development culture that focuses on the growth of all employees.
- Quarter-Time CPO– The Quarter-Time CPO will be on site to work with your people one full day every quarter (4 times a year) and partners with you to create a development culture that focuses on the growth of all employees.